On November 8, 9 and 10, 2023, three days will be dedicated to spas therapy and wellness in the heart of Nancy (France) with breathtaking visits, expert round tables, memorable evenings and networking!
November 8 is reserved for the national meetings of the French associations and institutions.
November 9 is the day for the International Congress on Thermal Tourism, held with the participation of UNWTO.
November 10 is the day for sites visits, technical programs and discovery of Nancy.
Location : Center Prouvé, 1 place de la République 54000 Nancy (France)
Get your mandatory pass to attend the international meetings of spa therapy and wellness
Prices and registration
Free registration (excluding catering costs and visits offered by the Metropole du Grand Nancy with the City Pass* at registration).
Participation in the Thermal Congress on 9th November 2023 is FREE.
Please note that meals are not free and must be be booked and paid for at the time of registration.
Your registration will be processed on Destination Nancy's reservation platform.
Please have your Credit Card ready. Tickets will be issued instantly.
Mandatory registration for visits offered by Metropole du Grand Nancy on presentation of "City Pass Affaire"
- November 8, 9, 2023 : 30 euros for lunch
- November 8, 2023 : 30 euros for the Bubbles Surprise Evening offered by Valvital in the heart of Nancy Thermal
- November 9, 2023 : 60 euros for the Gala Dinner
Getting to Nancy
- TGV, 1 hour 30 minutes from Paris
- Luxembourg Airport, 1 hour 30 minutes from Nancy (by car or train)
- Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport. (45 km north of Nancy - Via the A31 motorway)
- Coming from Paris or Strasbourg, take the A4 motorway.
- From Brussels, Luxembourg or Dijon, you can take the A31 motorway.